Thursday, December 24, 2009

Freinds of PCTC -Face book invitation

Dear Friends I have just received a message that Julia Kostic who was one of the volunteer at PCTC has made initiative " to start a Friends of PCTC- face book. She too has plans to organise a group- Friends of PCTC-UK. May I invite you to join the group to get continuous information on the developments .
Wish you all a happy new year

Xavier Mariadoss. Her mail is publsihed in the blog



Dear Xavier


I hope all is well at PCTC!
I have finally got round to creating a facebook group, link below.
I think you may have to register on facebook (which is a simple process) before you can
post to the facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=218215341651&ref=nf

Would you mind sending this out by email to all previous volunteers/people with an interest in PCTC so that
we can get some more members? If you prefer I can do this, if you send me a list of email addresses.

I am still working on setting up a UK Charity and hope to have this in place early in 2010.

In the meantime I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

Julia
______________________________________________
Julia Kostic
Managing Director/Client Management

Deutsche Bank AG London
Global Markets Equity
Prime Services
Tel: +44 207 545 6662
Fax: +44 113 336 1506

No comments:

Post a Comment